Senior Coach & Director, Client Development
We’re growing! This means we’re making room for ONE more superstar on our team! We’re in need of a go-getter to take our business to the next stage of growth. If you’re adept at selling leadership solutions, and passionate about coaching and developing leaders, then this is the role for you. You are truly a magical unicorn. You know how to both strategically sell complex solutions AND have the background and experience to deliver high impact coaching in groups, teams and one to one. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
You are smart, strategic and you know how to piece seemingly unrelated things together but you don’t just operate at a fifty thousand foot view. You know how to roll up your sleeves and get shit done (that’s one of our corporate values). Still with me? You’ve spent the last five or more years convincing senior people to invest in their talent. That may be with a small boutique consultancy or perhaps as a business savvy professional convincing your own leadership team to think differently. You’ve led teams yourself and have the war wounds to prove it plus you know your way around business lingo and are comfortable talking talent with HR professionals.
You’re a lifelong learner with in-depth coach training (coaching certifications are an added bonus). You’re as comfortable delivering training sessions as you are facilitating meetings or delivering a keynote. You know how important it is to grow leadership bench strength and yearn to work with companies that feel the same way. And you’re tenacious. Really freaking tenacious.
You love to win… but not in that gross way where other people lose. You love to win because winning means that you’re helping someone. You care deeply about results and would rather walk away from a deal than take on a project you know you couldn’t see through to an excellent outcome. You see yourself as an entrepreneur but would rather build something with others than go it alone. You love to work independently but get a charge from being a part of a group. You’re looking to make an impact and change people’s lives. Seriously.
You’re results oriented but not money motivated. Yeah, you need to pay your bills but ultimately, you’re in it for the thrill of the challenge and the chance to make a big difference in the lives of others. You value time freedom, collaboration and are always looking to raise the bar. You are looking for a place where you can dream big and make an impact while having fun the same time. Here are some of the things that will be part of your day-to-day life with us:
- Participating in strategic planning sessions, sales team meetings and anything else we need to drag your brilliant mind into.
- Representing the Roundtable as a speaker at various conferences and finding ways to get, and stay, on our client’s radars. You are a strategic networker extraordinaire!
- Prospecting for new clients who fit our ‘must work with’ criteria.
- Creating discussion documents, proposals and services agreements.
- Owning the end-to-end customer experience on a roster of clients; this means:
- Partnering with the client on their solution needs,
- Managing the business contracting phase,
- Designing group coaching solutions to meet the needs of the client,
- Partnering with the programing team to ensure the appropriate support material is designed in a timely manner (e.g. clinic updates, agendas/ minute maps, presentations) and,
- Delivering solutions within the organization.
- Providing exceptional customer service to our awesome clients. We are partners with our clients, not vendors and your ability to go above and beyond expectations is core to this role.
- Working with our marketing and design team to create new sales collateral.
- Bringing your business savvy strengths and talents to our growing organization. We’re not looking for an employee. We’re looking for a thought partner.
This role can be part time (3-4 days a week) or full time. Compensation is a combination of base salary plus bonus and commissions on the business you source and sell into. If you’re still reading and still interested, here’s what you need to do next:
STEPS TO APPLY
Step #1: Answer to the following questions below either in writing or (BONUS POINTS) by
video and submit along with your resume and cover letter:
1. I get my energy from…
2. The biggest challenge I’ve had to overcome was when I…
3. It drives me crazy when people…
4. My favourite leadership book of all time is…
5. What I’m going to bring to the Roundtable…
Step #2: If you are successful in steps 1 through 2, we will contact to set up and in person interview with our panel of awesome team members and ask you to provide 9 (yes 9) references. (Don’t worry… we won’t call them all, but we like to see some variety).
Step #3: If we select you to move further, we will ask that you complete the following assessment(s) for us: Individual Directions Inventory, Kolbe A
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 16, 2020. Only people that complete all our requirements will be contacted to save us all time.
About Us: We are on a mission to create better workplaces by helping leaders navigate change, disruption and growth. Our programs win awards. Our clients rave about their experiences with us. And our team love our work.
The values that we live by are: Dream Big. Get Shit Done. Make an Impact. Have Fun. Our organization believes in diversity and equity. We put muscle behind our values when it comes to building an inclusive community for staff and clients. We are an LGBTQIA affirming, interfaith-oriented organization that is committed to social justice – including women’s rights, civil rights, disability rights, immigrant rights, and environmental justice.
We believe Black Lives Matter. We encourage candidates to apply who share these commitments and who have a demonstrated capacity for creating inclusive organizations and working effectively across differences to support the success of an increasingly diverse clientele. (In other words, we don’t work with racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic jerks.)
If this sounds like something you can relate to, then we look forward to hearing from you and seeing what phenomenal skills you’ll bring to The Roundtable!
Link to PDF version: https://goroundtable.com/wp-content/uploads/Senior-Coach-role-2020-1.pdf